6,000 tonne cold storage facility
In 2005, Fearn’s built the first passive up-flow 6,000 tonne cold storage facility in the UK. The store can hold raw material for up to nine months if required before marketing.
Our carrots are harvested in October/November and due to this storage technique maintain their full flavour and texture from October to the end of June.
A different harvesting approach for swedes means they are left in the ground for longer, but a limited amount of stock is always kept in storage so that we can supply our network of buyers across the UK and Europe on request.
Cold Store Rental
Our cold store has an overall capacity of 6,000 tonnes suitable for storing various vegetables, soft fruit and flowers. At certain times of the year we have spare capacity and can make space available for rental, see availability below:
Cold Store Availability
At certain times of the year we have capacity to rent out boxes on a short-term basis. See availability below:
- Doxazosin and alcohol
- Where to buy tegretol 200mg online in Annapolis
- Abilify and obsessive compulsive disorder
- Buy verapamil from Indianapolis
- Where to buy pravachol in Florida
- Buy acyclovir online from Missouri
- Cardura half life
- Mobic medicatioin
- Generic risperdal 4mg from District of Columbia
- Vytorin gernic brand to replace this